Saturday, July 06, 2013

All Your Needs

God is good! The paint on the built-in pedestal is now completely dried; so this morning my two sons installed our new washing machine and dryer set. We only paid half price for them because it was Samsung's last year model with one tiny mark on it. When we got to the warehouse appliance store, the salesman told us that this set was placed on the floor just before we got there. This didn't surprise me because my sons and I prayed to God lots beforehand for help in finding the right washing machine and dryer set that would kill dust mites and not cost a fortune, as my sons have recently been diagnosed with both internal and external allergies. One of the external allergies is to dust mites. Having IGA deficiency disease makes people prone to adult allergies.



God has blessed us! He truly takes care of us all by supplying all our needs from His glorious riches which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. Thank you Jesus!

"And this same God
who takes care of me
will supply all your needs
from His glorious riches,
which have been given to us
in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment