Saturday, July 20, 2013

In The Morning

As we were loading our vehicle early this morning to go home, we spotted a doe with her two very young fawns on the church's vacant property.


"Listen to my voice
in the morning, Lord.
Each morning
I bring my requests to you
and wait expectantly."
Psalm 5:3 (NLT)

Fifteen minutes later, we spotted two more deer on the edge of the church's parking lot.


"But as for me,
I will sing about Your power.
Each morning I will sing with joy
about Your unfailing love.
For you have been my refuge,
a place of safely
when I am in distress."
Psalm 59:16 (NLT)


"But I cry to You
for help, Lord;
in the morning
my prayer comes
before You."
Psalms 88:13 (NIV)


"I rise early,
before the sun is up;
I cry out for help
and put my hope
in your words."
Psalms 119:147 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment