Friday, July 05, 2013

In A Time Of Trouble

"If you falter in a time of trouble,
how small is your strength!"
Proverbs 24:10 (NIV)

The washing machine and dryer pedestal has been built and painted.


However, the new washing machine and dryer are still sitting in my living room because the paint is taking forever to cure.


The dirty clothes are piling up, we are running out of clothes to wear, and my husband is coming home in a few hours with two weeks worth of his laundry to clean. 


My son Chris suggested I start washing clothes by hand. I don't think so. I thought running away from home was a better solution. Then I wondered if laundromats are still around? Maybe that is a better answer to my trouble. I just need to go around the house now looking for loonies and toonies. I am sure each of my sons will have some hanging around somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment