Wednesday, August 14, 2013

God Gives Wisdom Generously To All Who Ask

"When I am afraid,
I put my trust in You."
Psalm 56:3 (NIV)


My youngest son Matthew is seeing an Immunologist/Allergist this afternoon for a two-hour long appointment. His doctor made this appointment a month ago because of her concerns about the results of his recent blood tests, revealing he has a severe IgA deficiency, and food allergies.

Matthew is anxious, but hopeful at the same time that a diagnosis will be made. Matthew may be seeing a man, but his trust is in God. And I believe God's Spirit in Matthew will permeate that doctor's room when he enters it, giving the doctor divine understanding and wisdom.

The Bible says God gives generously to all who ask without finding fault.

"If any of you lacks wisdom,
you should ask God,
who gives generously
to all
without finding fault,
and it will be given to you.
James 1:5 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment