Sunday, August 18, 2013

Take Delight In The Lord

"Take delight in the Lord,
and He will give you
the desires of Your heart."
Psalm 37:4 (NIV)


This fatherless young lady had a dream since she was very young: to one day have her own horse. God answered her prayer and today she has a beautiful, well-trained horse.


My son Chris got to ride her horse first.


Then it was my turn. I thought I better get some practice in, as my husband and I will be soon going to Cody, Wyoming, for a week's holiday. One of our plans is a full day of horseback riding through the majestic beauty of the Shoshone National Forest and the area surrounding Yellowstone National Park.

When this young lady told me her dream at five years old, I never thought it would be possible. Her mother struggled to pay the bills, so I knew her mother could never afford to buy her a horse. I was wrong, because with God all things are possible. This responsible young lady also works very hard babysitting to pay for all her horse's expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment