Tuesday, July 26, 2011

All Scripture Is God-Breathed

Tim drew me a picture for my birthday last year of a young girl reading in a quiet spot in God's creation. I love to read and my most favorite book is the Word of God. I also enjoy the beauty and sounds of nature. Tim knows me very well.


I love God's Word because it is the only book written by God Himself. Every word of it is "God-breathed". Scripture states that the Bible is a guide book for a servant of God to live a righteous life, one that is pleasing to God. Therefore, the Bible can be used to teach, rebuke, correct and train. It is troubling that so many people today only view it in parts and ignore the rest. They do not believe that all that is written in the Bible is God's perfect truth.

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for
 teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 
so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 3:16-17

If you have any questions or concerns about how to live your life, read the Bible. Don't rely on popular public opinions for the answers. Go to God's Word! It is a book of great treasure to be taken to a quiet spot where there will be no interruptions, so you can study and ponder the life-changing words of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment