Friday, July 01, 2011

Everlasting Life

The day four verse of Panda Mania Vacation Bible School is:

"Point out anything in me that offends You, and lead me 
along the path of everlasting life."
Psalm 139:24


I love taking care of flowers. I can't wait until Spring of every year, so I can plant my favourite annuals. I have two flower beds in my front yard that I enjoy making beautiful every year with different varieties of flowers of all colours. I placed this panda bear near one of my Geraniums. I liked this picture because it looks as if he is holding a pretty bouquet of red flowers to give to a loved one.

As the above verse states, Jesus Christ is the only way to truth, godliness and eternal life!

Salvation is simple. One must first acknowledge that he/she is a sinner and has committed offences to God who is all holy.

Secondly, one must believe that God sent His Son, Jesus, to die on a Cross to pay for those sins that we have committed.

Lastly, one must accept this gift that God so lovingly offers. Then confess to others that you now belong to God and have chosen to live for Him.

This is the most important decision any human on earth can make! Where you spend eternity depends on  it. Until you take your last breath, it is never too late!

If you once gave your life to God and then with time disregarded Him, God is there waiting with open arms for your return.

No comments:

Post a Comment