Saturday, July 23, 2011

Always Welcome A Child

"Then He put a little child among them. Taking the child in His arms,
 He said to them, 'Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on My behalf,
 welcomes Me, and anyone who welcomes Me, welcomes not only Me, 
but also My Father who sent Me."
Mark 9:36-37

This Bible verse states that if we welcome children into our lives, we welcome God. Therefore, it is important to always receive or accept children with great pleasure, as God sees this as giving welcome to Him. How God must love children for Him to say this? They are indeed a joy to experience! Love God everyone by loving children!

Here is a picture of my two favourite girls!


Here they are again with me:


These two precious girls are now in a picture with three of my sons:


My sons and I feel so very blessed after being with approximately 60 children this last week and see them respond to God's love and His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment