Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Claiming To Be Wise, But Are Fools

Since it was still winter a few weeks ago when my sons and I visited the Edmonton Valley Zoo, hardly anyone was there. Most of the animals seemed very happy to see us. For example, when this Squirrel Monkey saw Tim, the monkey came right over and placed his hands upon the glass to take a closer look at Tim and the object he was holding adjacent his face. I was astounded to see how the monkey's hands were so much like ours. (No, this does not mean I am an evolutionist now.)


The Squirrel Monkey thereafter decided it was time to suck his thumb. It was so cute!


As I watched the monkey move, I thought it incredible how he used his long tail as a fifth limb.

Even though this monkey showed a certain amount of intelligence and had some amazing traits, I can't believe that there are people in this world who believe we evolved from them. That's just ludicrous! So-called "scientists" today who claim to be wise have become nothing more than fools.

"Claiming to be wise,
they instead became utter fools."
Romans 1:22 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment