Friday, May 17, 2013

You Will Hear A Voice Behind You

As a new worker in the Children's Ministry of a small, nearby church, I am tasked with starting up a weekly Children's program that runs during the school year, and with improving the format of Children's Church on Sundays. A few days ago, I was asked by the Lead Pastor to attend a council meeting so that he could introduce me to the other members of the leadership team. I will be honest and say I expected to be bombarded with questions, and even receive some opposition to some of my ideas. Instead, I received nothing but encouragement and support! Praise God! I am so blessed to be part of this church family. I know I am in His will, and that gives me great peace and expectations!

Our ears will hear God's voice right behind us in our Christian walk. His voice will instruct us on the way we should go, whether to the right or to the left.


"Your own ears will hear Him.
Right behind you a voice will say,
'This is the way you should go,'
whether to the right or to the left.
Isaiah 30:21 (NLT)

When we hear His voice, let us trust Him and walk the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment