Thursday, May 02, 2013

No Wonder Our Hearts Are Glad And We Rejoice

The highlight of our stay in Sedona was the helicopter tour. Our pilot was a war veteran and an amazing pilot! The doors of the helicopter were removed because the temperatures were warm. At first I thought it might bother me to fly in a helicopter without doors, but it didn't in the least bit. I loved every moment of it!


Here are some picture my husband took, since he got to sit up front.







Even though the tour was astounding, God is more so! He orchestrated that the two people we went up in the air with were a pastor and his wife with the joy of the Lord in them. They both had a great sense of humour and made the experience extra special! Their hearts were glad and so were ours because we know we are secure in the Lord. We rejoiced together.


"No wonder my heart is glad,
and I rejoice.
My body rests in safety."
Psalm 16:9 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment