Monday, May 06, 2013

Know It Full Well

My youngest son, Matthew, recently applied at the Edmonton Valley Zoo for a summer job as a Children's Zoo attendant. To familiarize himself with the attraction in case he received a call for an interview, Matthew decided to make a visit and see the animals. His brother Tim, I, and the camera came along for the fun. Here are the zebras Tim photographed.


Each zebra has its own distinct pattern of black and white stripes.


Like owls, zebras have excellent night vision.


God's works are truly amazing! We need to praise Him daily for His wonders in creation, especially when we look at ourselves and all the people around us, for we are indeed fearfully and wonderfully made!

"I praise You
because I am fearfully
and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
Psalm 139:14 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment