Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Like The Birds I Will Sing To The Lord All My Life

Every morning Brian and I were in Sedona, we delightfully awoke to the singing of birds as they praised their Creator.

Psalm 104 (NIV)


Praise the Lord, my soul.
Lord my God,
You are very great;
You are clothed with splendour
and majesty.
(Verses 1 & 2)


The birds of the sky
nest by the waters;
they sing among the branches.
(Verse 12)


How many are Your works, Lord!
In wisdom You made them all;
the earth is full of Your creatures.
(Verse 24)


All creatures look to You
to give them their food
at the proper time.
When You give it to them,
they gather it up;
when You open Your hand,
they are satisfied with good things.
(Verses 27 & 28)


May the glory of the Lord endure forever;
may the Lord rejoice in His works.
(Verse 31)


I will sing to the Lord
all my life;
I will sing praise to my God
as long as I live.
May my meditation be pleasing to Him,
as I rejoice in the Lord.
(Verses 33 & 34)

May we be like the birds of the sky and sing praises to our Lord all our lives, as long as we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment