Wednesday, August 10, 2011

God Has A Plan

It is Brian's 50th birthday today! I thought I would share some of my favourite pictures of him for you to see that God had and still does have a plan for his life, just as He has for yours.

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the lord, 'plans to prosper you
 and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11

Brian as a toddler on his tricycle with a toy gun in his hand. (He's a true American.)


Brian enjoying being catered to after he broke his leg playing soccer.


Brian at his grade twelve graduation. I always thought it was sweet he took his sister. Brian was nominated as valedictorian.


Brian on his wedding day with his father and mother.


Brian always tells me that the day he was born God then went to work and created me to be his future wife. Nine months later I was born. We are exactly nine months apart.

Brian holding one of our sons, Chris. All of our four sons weighed the same when they were born: eight and a half pounds.



"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him."
Psalm 127:3


Brian, me and our four sons at Christmas. (From left to right: Chris, Tim, Daniel and Matthew.)


God's prosperous plans for each one of us give us hope and a future!

No comments:

Post a Comment