Monday, June 27, 2011

Noah Puppet Show

I wrote a puppet show for the children this Sunday about Noah building the ark. My son, Tim, got to use one of my new puppets. He was Noah.

Here is the puppet show below.

To view a larger version of the puppet show, click the "YouTube" link on the bottom-right corner of the video.


I can't believe I wrote those comments about marriage. The scary part is that the children even laughed at them. I wrote them to poke fun at my bachelor sons.

"But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark--you and your sons and your wife and your sons' wives with you. You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, 
male and female to keep them alive with you."
Genesis 6:18-19
  
If it wasn't for the righteousness of one man, who had the willingness and strength to stay faithful to God in a selfish and wicked society. none of us would be here today. I look forward to meeting this man one day! I wonder if he saw our puppet show, he'd laugh. I can't imagine Noah being 600 years old when he built the ark. However, he lived another 350 years after the flood.

The postcards that I made for the children were well received. It was a joy to see their sweet faces in receiving them. They loved the cute animals attached. At the end of children's church, each child was asked the question, "What is your favorite animal and why?" The answers were so diverse and thought-out that I extremely enjoyed listening to their answers. It is truly astonishing the perplexity of all the different animals God created for man's delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment