Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wonderfully Complex

For each day of the week at Pandamania Vacation Bible School, the children will be encouraged to learn one verse, for a total of five verses by the end of the week.

Yesterday, I had a brainstorm. I obviously can't take real pictures of pandas, so I decided to take several pictures with my camera of two stuffed pandas that I bought recently.


Isn't this panda adorable! It almost looks real. I think my neighbours perceive me as crazy, taking pictures of two stuffed pandas in my yard. Oh well, I won't deny it.

I bought the bamboo poles from a dollar store for effect. I then had Matthew put the different verses on the five chosen pictures. I plan on giving them out as rewards to the children who have successfully learned all five verses at the end of the week. I even found bamboo frames to put the pictures in.

The first verse the children are to learn is as follows:

"Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous — how well I know it."
Psalm 139:14

Our physical bodies are so incredibly made. They are amazingly unique and complex. Just pondering this fact alone gives assurance that there must be an intelligent Designer. And that Creator is God! We all know it, but some will acknowledge it and others will deny it. May the eyes of the blind be opened in our world. May people be zealous to seek the truth, instead of being quick to believe a fatuous fabrication.

No comments:

Post a Comment